The Apple MacBook Pro is an expensive piece of equipment. However, it is incomplete without the list of accessories on this list. The MacBook is just the powerhouse, and these accessories provide efficiency to anyone willing to use the gadget to its full potential. While some of them only offer a quality of life change, others can be crucial at accelerating your workflow. Web.com Reviews has compiled a list of similar accessories. So, without further ado, let’s jump right in.
- Adaptors- Modern MacBook’s only come with a USB Type-C port. You don’t get any HDMI ports, SD card slots, USB-A ports, nothing. There may come a day when every known gadget on the face of the earth runs a USB Type-C, but until then an adapter will have to suffice.
The adapter is your gateway to the outer world and provides a plethora of options for you to connect to other devices. You can even charge your divide with one of these. An adapter is a must-have equipment you must always carry on yourself.
- Protective Sleeve- Despite its usefulness, the MacBook is prone to breakage if you happen to drop on its face. The sleeve can save you hundreds of dollars in repair costs. Besides being a protective guardian, the sleeve makes it easier for you to carry the gadget around. Not only do you get a better grip, but you can also even use a latch for better support.
- Backup Battery- Even on modest usage continuous usage, the MacBook lasts around 12 hours, less if you use it for strenuous work. A backup battery can come in handy if you travel a lot and don’t have access to a power supply right away.
Most of the power bricks use a USB Type-C cable so in case you do find a socket, and you can charge your MacBook saving you the trouble of carrying an additional power charger. However, the power brick will have a hard time charging the device if you’re simultaneously using your MacBook. Anything less than a wall-mounted charger will barely be able to maintain the charge percentage. For best results, charge your MacBook when it is switched off or in sleep mode.
- Wireless Headphones- Wireless headphones are a must-have if you’re using a MacBook. Watching movies, editing videos all require a headphone. Using a wired one while you’re traveling is difficult to handle. Wired headphones provide a hassle-free experience and let you be productive while you’re on the go.
- Trackpad- Although Apple provides a generous trackpad on all of its MacBook’s, it is often not enough. Using the trackpad is itself a delight. This particular feature comes down to personal preference. While some prefer trackpad, others are more comfortable with the mouse setup. Either way, a larger trackpad will significantly simplify your work, especially if you’re working on graphical or musical software.
There are some of the common must-have accessories if you’re a MacBook user. You can even add more to this list based on your work and preference. According to Web.com Reviews, these accessories can help you provide a better user experience and help you become more productive.